I am Fangrui Zhu (朱方瑞), a second-year Ph.D. student supervised by Dr. Huaizu Jiang at Khoury College of Computer Science, Northeastern University. Before that, I received my B.Eng. from Tongji University and MS. from Fudan University. My research interests mainly focus on human-centric visual reasoning and self-supervised learning. Here is my resume.
Publication & Manuscript
A Unified Efficient Pyramid Transformer for Semantic Segmentation
Fangrui Zhu, Yi Zhu, Li Zhang, Chongruo Wu, Yanwei Fu, Mu Li.
2021 Proceedings of the IEEE/CVF International Conference on Computer Vision Workshop(ICCVW), 2667-2677.
Self-supervised Video Object Segmentation
Fangrui Zhu, Li Zhang, Yanwei Fu, Guodong Guo, Weidi Xie.
Long-Term Cloth-Changing Person Re-identification
Xuelin Qian, Wenxuan Wang, Li Zhang, Fangrui Zhu, Yanwei Fu, Tao Xiang, Yu-Gang Jiang, Xiangyang Xue.
2020 IEEE Asian Conference on Computer Vision (ACCV).
Main-Secondary Network for Defect Segmentation of Textured Surface Images
Yu Xie, Fangrui Zhu, Yanwei Fu.
2020 IEEE Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV), 3531-3540.
A Two-Point Method for PTZ Camera Calibration in Sports
Jianhui Chen, Fangrui Zhu, James J. Little.
2018 IEEE Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV), 287–295.
Program Committe Member (Reviewer)
- ICCV 2021, ECCV 2022, BMVC 2022, CVPR 2022
Honors & Awards
- ’GouXiong Hui’ data mining project funding, 2019
- Shanghai Outstanding Graduate Student Award (top 5%) 2018
- CSC and Mitacs Funding for undergraduate internship, 2017
- ’Bo Shi’ Scholarship 2017
- Tongji Outstanding Undergraduate Student (top 5%) 2016
- First prize, Award on Tongji Excellent Student Scholarship (top 5%) 2016
- Tongji Outstanding Undergraduate Student (top 5%) 2015
- First prize, Award on Tongji Excellent Student Scholarship (top 5%) 2015
- Shanghai Technological Innovation Projects for Undergraduates 2015